We just received our first load of essential oils from Rocky Mountain Oil Company in the mail last week. I have already seen such a huge difference in Abi’s asthma, my mood, and B’s eczema. I don’t know very much about the science of why the oils work and can work for so many different things, but I can vouch to say that they do work and we have been amazed!
2 comments:
I use Doterra, but I'm assuming the basics are still the same. Last week Millie had strep. Instead of filling her antibiotic I used Onguard (specific to doterra, oregano, lavender, and peppermint to rid her fever. The doctor said she'd feel really bad for 4-5 days even with the antibiotic. It took her not even 24 hours before she was fine. They are amazing. I have a blog I'm starting to keep, mostly for me to reference- but might be helpful someday.
http://doterraandme.blogspot.com
also check out everythingessential.me for usage tips
They make a huge difference! We use them regularly and my boys love most of them as well. Sawyer has been getting what appears to be growing pains. I can tell the nights I forget to use my oils because he is constantly tossing and turning!
I am so glad that they are working for you already!!
Post a Comment