Monday, October 22, 2012

my fall girls

oh how she is getting so old! Every day I am extremely grateful for our friendship. She truly is my friend and the older she gets, the more that I love talking with her and can share emotions and feelings with her. She is awesome!

_MG_2908_MG_2909

_MG_2912

Then there is this girl who I am still trying to figure out. She is a goof! This day cracked me up as she just chilled on the stairs like an old man on a park bench.

_MG_2914_MG_2915_MG_2916_MG_2918_MG_2920_MG_2923

I love the twinkle in her eye in this photo-

_MG_2924_MG_2925_MG_2927_MG_2928

We went out to take some photos of a family in our neighborhood and the girls were in heaven in the leaves.

_MG_3034_MG_3035

_MG_3036

Check out the pose and the outfit. I think she is so awesome that she picks her own outfits. I hope that when school comes around she will continue to do this and not be worried about what others think… or at least let that effect her dressing. I pray often for guidance on how to teach her confidence. I am not ready for her to be swayed by others at school… a long road coming. But I do have confidence that I can teach her what she needs to know and the skills she needs to have… and then let her govern herself.

_MG_3071

_MG_3074

_MG_3077_MG_3078

No comments: