Thursday, June 7, 2012

she’s got a piggy!

and it is so cute! I couldn’t get her to hold still for these, so forgive me if they are a bit blurry-

IMAG0022IMAG0027IMG_20120516_091341IMG_20120516_091419

I know I already posted about the girls, but I keep remembering things about them-

Abi’s favorite question… Mom can I tell you sumpim?

Abi has also started signing like B, but she will make some random gesture and then say it is the sign for ____ in such and such language. It cracks me up!

Brookie hates bibs so she is always a mess

Brookie loves to put anything on like a bracelet

Brookie will say, “Yeah, yeah, yeah” when the phone is put next to her

Brookie finger painted in her yogurt this morning – after she took off her bib, popped it in her mouth, and dropped it over the side of the highchair

Brookie loves eyes and will poke them at any given chance so watch out

and finally

Brookie hates putting on pants… so not only are her tops a wreck, but then she has no pants.

No comments: