yesterday we tried to get photos of the girls in their matching dresses… is it only my girls or does it take 200 photos just to get one that might work? I will spare you most of them, but I liked showing the set up ones!
by the end of our first try abi was strangling brooklyn-
this one is my favorite, (our second set of shots) but I wish brooklyn would have been in a better mood-
this is a pretty normal photo for us-
Brooklyn had a hard weekend- she ate every hour for 25 minutes the whole Saturday. Then screamed from 9pm sat night to about 9pm Sunday night. She would calm down a bit outside, but overall, we stood bouncing her for 24hours. I was so grateful that she waited until Dan got home for the weekend to start. She wouldn’t let us sit and also wouldn’t eat. Tough. Motherhood is so unglamorous!!!
We are doing better today… thank heavens!!!
3 comments:
Such a cute family! Sometimes it's all about surviving the day, for sure! Motherhood, is TOTALLY not glamorous, for sure...you are totally right! I try not to fight it and just go with the flow. It's certainly hard to find a balance.
I love the third picture. Dan, Where did Abi learn to pull such silly faces during photos? Love ya! <3
I like the ones with all three girls! Cute outfits! Did you make the dresses?
Post a Comment