guess who laughed today for the first time? twice?!?!? it is so exciting! Brooklyn is such a joy to us!
Brooklyn loves to chew on her hands and also found her toes this week! She also will grab the small rosette on her onesies and the proceeds to shove it in her mouth… so her onesies are always sopping with slobber!
I was up with her at 4am (she is NOT a good or consistent sleeper), but she was happy as a clam and just chatted it up with me. It was one of those eternal moments that I hope never to forget. She is growing up so fast, but I SO love holding my baby girl. I love watching her eyes light up when I talk to her or when Abi pays attention to her (which is often).
This is also our newest love… a baby doll from my aunt. Brooklyn spends her sweet time loving it with all her might. She loves to chew on the hat brim and the hands. I so love her eyes in these photos.
I just have to note that Dan and Abi made me dinner when he came home from work yesterday… elk, onion rings, and salad. It was so tasty! He even cleaned up the kitchen better than how it looked before they cooked. It was fun listening to them and watching them interact. (Dan is noting in the photo that he cooked for me twice this week… record).
2 comments:
Hooray for awesome husbands!! And, I love when babie's hit about 3 months, they finally start to look awake and ready to play. She is so sweet, and I know what you mean about holding her. Those moments go by so fast, I just relish them also!
Yes, remember those moments forever!
And I think your husband should make it a habit and cook dinner twice a week every week! How much easier life would be if you only had to plan dinners instead of 7!
Post a Comment