Thursday, September 15, 2011

farm country at thanksgiving point

I took my girls to Thanksgiving Point on Monday to meet up with my cousin and her kids… it was pretty much my first real outing like this with the girls, without dan. Overall, we did pretty good given it was abi’s tired hours – 3-5pm. IMG_1808IMG_1810IMG_1812

abi weighed as much as 5 chickens… I won’t tell you how much I weighed :)

IMG_1814

don’t you love her hand on the cow’s rump? IMG_1815IMG_1820IMG_1825IMG_1827

waiting for the pony ride… abi flipped out and wouldn’t go. neither would jean. IMG_1830IMG_1832IMG_1838IMG_1840IMG_1841

I just had to capture how much I love my cousin and her lax! check out how she strolls the stroller :) p.s. that stroller has been through all 5 of her kids and still rollin’

IMG_1842IMG_1843IMG_1846

getting the chicken feed- abi got pecked and everyone in the country could hear her wailin… it just scared her, but it scared her for an hour afterwards too- poor abi kind of had a rough time. IMG_1849IMG_1851

this is how I feel in the mornings

IMG_1852

why are male peacocks the pretty ones? oh gosh, so how life works-

IMG_1857IMG_1858

if there was a photo of me today, this would be it – dirty, loungy, and fat. – just sayin

IMG_1862IMG_1870

enoch in jail-

IMG_1876IMG_1878

we then went and got ice cream…

IMG_1883IMG_1884IMG_1885IMG_1887IMG_1888IMG_1890IMG_1892IMG_1893IMG_1897IMG_1898IMG_1899IMG_1902IMG_1903IMG_1907

anna isn’t on the charts for weight so tiff was supplementing

IMG_1911IMG_1913IMG_1916IMG_1920IMG_1923IMG_1925

proof that I was there. it was a challenge to lug this camera around with brooklynIMG_1927

IMG_1929IMG_1931

3 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

I love how all the kids have their tongues out in full lick I'm your ice cream picture! Looks like exhausting fun.

Samantha said...

Haha, tell me how you REALLY feel there Claire! You make me smile...if only because moms...well, unite! Don't feel so bad about the weight, I started going to the gym and being careful about food...and I GAINED 6 pounds, yeah. You can imagine how I felt about that. It will all come, in time. It's especially hard when your nursing, but keep it up! I feel your pain ;)

Unknown said...

Look at everyone's hair in the picture of the kids sitting at the bar ... so funny!

Tiff and I are starting the "Skim Milk Mothers Club" We BOTH do not produce fattening enough milk for these little babies. Go Anna. I bet that ice cream created some gas!