Here are some of the shots that my best friend Brian took for us on Mother's Day. It was such a wonderful gift from my husband to have our photos taken... or at least I like to think of him giving me a gift (I really got nothing from him, but he had just returned from NY the night before and I really planned out the event... LOL so true of life, but I love him anyway). They turned out SO beautiful and I can't wait to print some off and frame them. When Bri posts them on his blog or website I will definitely post the link...
... and just a punch for him, he has great prices, great talent, and is so good to work with... let me know if you are interested!


1 comment:
These are great pictures! We liked looking at them. Have a good Memorial day.
Post a Comment