This week has been NUTS, but I can happily say that we are still breathing!
I started back at BYU this week! YEAH for school! I am only taking five credits this term; however, I am looking at about 30+ hours of homework a week! Yikes! I am in a Critical Inquiry and Research Methods class and a Landscape Graphics class. They are both going to be great classes (minus the airhead professor for the Research one). I can't wait to post some of my work online... especially for the Landscape Graphics class.
My schedule is pretty hectic and I have to stick with it or else all falls apart for Abi and I. She is still being such a pill about going to sleep at night. My neighbor probably thinks I am awful for all her crying! I can't wait until Dan's home!
Anyway, I must say that my blogging is going to become a little sparse, but that's okay. I will post photos and such when I can.
2 comments:
Hey Claire~ my offer is good for whenever if you want to send Abi over to play, I think Aiden will be nicer with a nap and his cars to play with! Good luck till Dan gets back. I'm going to add your blog to my list if that's ok with you... Talk to you later
Allie
Wow, life is so crazy for you right now! Good for you for sticking with school, that is awesome. Good luck with everything, especially while Dan's gone.
Post a Comment