So I want to start out by showing the major number of photos my mom took while she was here this week. Thank you mom for always being here for us! Especially when you spent your birthday with us (the Cheesecake Factory) You were a lifesaver this week for me and Abi! We sure love you!
The majority of the photos are of Temple Square... it is so beautiful up there right now!
And then there's this... I went from this
The majority of the photos are of Temple Square... it is so beautiful up there right now!
And then there's this... I went from this
To this! Wow... I can't tell you how smokin' hot I feel! Thanks to Brook and Aania

6 comments:
You look smokin' hot! Way to go Aania!
your hair looks amazing! it fits you perfectly. I love all the pics of Abi, she is so darn cute!
you do look smokin' hot!! I want her to do my hair too!! no really, I do, would you send me her info, if she wouldn't mind??
chizel3atmsndotcom
Thanks!!
I love it! You look so good!
Lucky Dan!!! You look fierce!
I LOVE your hair! It looks so so cute on you!!!
Post a Comment