Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Eliza's First Birthday

With Eliza's complete love of balls, this gift from us was a must - a ball pit tent and two hundred balls to love and taste!
She was surprisingly hesitant to enter the tent but after Abi urged her in, she was in heaven!




As well as all three girls -



Then it was bathtime with the new bath toys from Mima and Banka-



She was so cute with them and just sang and talked to them for almost an hour!









Since we had celebrated big the weekend before, we decided to celebrate smaller for her day. I pulled out the cupcakes I had frozen from her cake the week before and the frosting. I taught the big girls how to pipe rosettes and the top of cupcakes. It was SO much fun!!! I'm so glad we had time for that. 





Happy Birthday to our outspoken Eliza! You are sure a fun joy in our home and we couldn't be crazier without you!!! I think the thing I love about you the most for your first year is how much you love to lounge in the sun in the front room. You could spend hours in there just rolling in blankets while that sun warms you up. You also love your sisters with a complete idoling of them. You just want to go and keep up with them and I am sure you will do that in no time!

No comments: