What is your name: Eliza - Ellie - Ellie Mae
How old are you: One
What is your favorite Color:
Who is your best friend: my bottle
What is your favorite animal: Doggies
What do you want to be when you grow up: Just like me sisters
What is your favorite movie: Nothing yet
What is your favorite book: The fuzzy numbers book
What makes you happy: When Abi or Dad come home
What makes you sad: When mom doesn't pick me up or give me her phone
What is your favorite food: Milk (formula)
Favorite song to sing: Any of my sister's Let's Play Music songs - I also LOVE to lead the music in church, it gets me SO excited!
What games do you like to play: Runaway - peek-a-boo - throw my food off my tray and see if anyone picks it up -
Favorite Book of Mormon story: Familia Son Para Eternidad
Anything else: I have refused to sign when I need something. Instead, I insist on screaming and clawing.
No comments:
Post a Comment