This is one of our favorite things to say in our family after a statement has been made-
Here are some times it has come up-
- While running one day as a family I heard Abi yell to Dan, “Dad, there is no trail!”
- On that same run Dan made his way off the bike path and onto the busiest road. I told him that wasn’t smart and he replied, “What? I am only on the edge.”
- While going through a pregnant dizzy spell that I get, I had tried three times to get up and on the fourth, I finally exclaimed, “I’m up!” Then I proceeded to get light headed yet again and had to lay down more.
- Abi was going to play at her friends’ home. We told her she wasn’t allowed to go inside their home since we didn’t know the family very well yet. She questioned us and Dan replied humorously that we didn’t know if they were Zombies. As Abi was leaving she yells to us, “It’s okay. I know they aren’t zombies.” Then slammed the door.
- Abi asked to do something outrageous and she said, “Mom, we’ll be SO safe.”
No comments:
Post a Comment