Sunday, May 19, 2013

roy high jr. prom

Don’t worry, we are still up and running. Just running so hard that we collapse each night. I swear my head hits the pillow just to get up a split second after that. But I am going to try and get some blogging in of our adventures for the past month!

Back in March, actually, I did flowers for Roy High School’s Jr. Prom. I was also really lucky to have abigail by my side creating along with me. It sure makes me happy. She is getting pretty good and is starting to learn some good technique.

_MG_5421_MG_5422

These were arrangements I did for another class I taught on floral arranging.  _MG_5423_MG_5426

This was my Valentine’s Day gift from Dan. I just hadn’t taken a photo of it. Orchids are really finicky, but this one sure loves us! We actually moved it down to Saratoga Springs and it didn’t die! We are getting our second round of buds on it and it is one of my only joys in this new house as we renovate (more on that in another post).

_MG_5430_MG_5433_MG_5441_MG_5443_MG_5448_MG_5458_MG_5461

And now some actual flowers from the dance – my original post. _MG_5473_MG_5477_MG_5500_MG_5503_MG_5504_MG_5508_MG_5509_MG_5518

I worked with snap dragons and loved the look the buds of the stems gave the flowers.

1 comment:

thebean said...

Those are really beautiful. Nice work.