Wednesday, May 22, 2013

happy birthday to me!

I asked for two things for my birthday. A day with my family and breakfast at Kneader’s. And I did receive both!

We started our morning at Kneader’s with unlimited french toast.

_MG_6209_MG_6210_MG_6211

Oh my word! My mouth is totally watering right now just going over these photos! But it is more for the syrup and the whipped cream – those are killers!

_MG_6214_MG_6216

After breakfast I was surprised with some birthday earrings and a personal e-stem machine (an electric massager that my physical therapist uses).

Then we headed to Planet Play for black light mini golf, laser tag, bowling and go-karts. It was awesome because there weren’t a lot of people there so they let Abi and Brookie do everything. My favorite was laser tag with just the four of us. It made me totally happy!

_MG_6217_MG_6219_MG_6223_MG_6231_MG_6234_MG_6246

27 years old. My 26th years was one of ups (renovation our first home) and downs (miscarrying). I have accomplished some great feats (starting my own business) and overcome some of my biggest fears (skydiving and wave pool). I have two gorgeous, silly, girls who are my friends. And I have the biggest support who I am still bonkers over, my handsome hubby. How lucky am I?

The first month of my 27th year has already been crazy with renovating our second home. I wonder what I will say about this year when it is over. It is sure to be more amazing, more trying, and more strengthening.

Did I mention that I still haven’t opened my birthday present from Dan? – Matilda. You’ll meet her maybe someday when our home it all done. She’s a dressform BTW.

No comments: