Monday, March 4, 2013

our valentine’s day

For Valentine’s day we made some homemade strawberry oreos and took them down to Dan’s work. But first we had to make and enjoy licking the bowls and beaters clean.

_MG_5248

_MG_5250

_MG_5253

_MG_5254

_MG_5259

_MG_5263

_MG_5265

Abi with her arrangement that she did right along side me while I did mine. I think she did such a great job. It made me so proud.

_MG_5277

For Valentine’s we have a tradition of doing a “formal” dinner. This year, I really wasn’t feeling well (surprise since I started miscarrying the next night) so we had something a little less formal but still fun. We made homemade pizza and salads. Then had the Kneader’s Raspberry Bread Pudding for dessert. That is to die for and it was really easy. Yum!

We were lucky to have Brookie join us this year… she was sleeping last year. So much fun.

_MG_5280_MG_5281

No comments: