Tuesday, March 19, 2013

mima’s visit with some sun

It just so happened that my mom was in town the week after I miscarried and just planned on spending a few days with us. Wasn’t that in God’s plans? Yes it was. She was such a great support to me and really helped me get back on my feet and keep the girls happy during that time.

She is such a great mom and friend to me. She also takes great photos-

DSC03510DSC03512DSC03513DSC03524DSC03527DSC03535DSC03538DSC03539DSC03541

This is during my creative movement class that I was teaching – more on this later.

DSC03542DSC03543DSC03544DSC03545

There was quite a snowstorm that kept Mima here a couple days longer than she was planning so we braved the storm and headed out to the Treehouse museum for the afternoon.

DSC03555DSC03556DSC03557DSC03558DSC03559DSC03561DSC03563DSC03564DSC03566DSC03567DSC03569DSC03572DSC03574DSC03575DSC03577DSC03578DSC03579DSC03583DSC03584

I was sleeping soundly until…

DSC03585DSC03586DSC03587DSC03588DSC03590DSC03592DSC03593DSC03594

Are we related or what?

IMG_5310

I look at this photo and I am just so grateful for her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe someday I will have my own little girl to give my american girl pins to. Until then I have been fighting my impulse to give them away . . . :)
I love all of these photos! What a blessing that your mom was there!!