Monday, March 4, 2013

just in the everyday–bathtub crayons and fairies

One of the gifts the girls received for V-day was some bathtub crayons. Oh what fun!_MG_5284_MG_5289_MG_5290_MG_5300

This was one of the sweetest gifts I received during this time of trial and loss for our family. I was well taken care of by friends and neighbors, but also by family. This was such a surprise and they looked so beautiful! – the packaging was also amazing. Maybe that is just the florist coming out in me!_MG_5301_MG_5302

Abi enjoyed making dresses with the gold packaging materials.

_MG_5304_MG_5308

Did you know that we live in Pixie Hollow? Well, here’s proof---

_MG_5320_MG_5324_MG_5328

On any given day if you pop in our home, you will find either dan or myself wearing those wings… or a Tinkerbell movie playing. I love my home!

1 comment:

Jocie said...

Love the Fairies, the flowers and the couch! Looks like a comfy living room. How wonderful!