This past August we were able to get family photos with Dan’s family. It was the first time in eight years and the family has doubled in size between new spouses and grandkids… me included. The last time was when Dan and I were dating.
I think the photos turned out nice and everyone handled it superbly. No major breakdowns or problems which always seems to happen with family photos.
Oh l love my family.
This photo was my favorite! Dan was making faces to get Capri to smile and instead got Abi making faces. Then Rome was being so funny and hanging onto the bush next to him for no reason at all. Don’t we all have photos like that in our family pasts? I know that my family has some of me sticking out my tongue and I know that Dan’s family has one hanging up of his sister Jenny being funny. We were all laughing hysterically.
I think this is the first photo where the boys aren’t trying to see who is the tallest. Earlier in the shot you can see Dan on his tippy toes which is just hilarious because he is on the downslope of the photo.
I also love this photo of Lon and Bev. I think it turned out quite nice.
Am I allowed to say that I felt the photographer is loosing his touch? I know he has taken the photos of Dan’s family for at least 12 years but I so didn’t care for the boulder covering people in all the photos. And he just didn’t really pay attention to making bodies look the most flattering for the females. And he took some crazy ones of Chase and his wife.
But, for these photos that I have posted, they look good. I will still be printing these and remembering a wonderful afternoon and lunch with the Thomas family.
You can see some of the photos that I took this day here.
No comments:
Post a Comment