Saturday, July 21, 2012

two little stinks

our first little stink actually had two piggies last Sunday. And oh, how she worked them!

25-IMG_9496

26-IMG_9499

do you know she has two top teeth now? No fang anymore! We have a top left fang and a front right tooth. Silly girl!!! This last photo is my favorite of her.

28-IMG_9513

Then there is the second little stink… who has grown almost camera shy (just to push some buttons). BUT we were so lucky to have some of our friends from Orem (who now live in California) stop by on their way through town. It was such a blessing as we have been blessed to have many friends in our home who I wondered if I would ever see them again. But, Abi and Kylie used to play together from when Abi was Brookie’s age now. Crazy to think about. They watched Abi while I was in school.

29-IMG_952130-IMG_952331-IMG_952532-IMG_953133-IMG_953434-IMG_953735-IMG_9538

How I love my stinks and how I love good friends and how I love how the Lord answers prayers*

*I have been dealing with some heavy trials for about three months and about two weeks ago I prayed for Heavenly Father to send people to help me get through the lowest point… and I have had not only one friend, but FOUR of our best friends and their families visit or stay at our home. I have also had some friends call who I know there was no other reason they called except by prompting. I have been busy as all get out and just feel like He is SO aware of each of us.

No comments: