I have to say how lucky I am that I have always been so close to my mom’s side of the family. We have always had such great relationships over the years and now, as we all have families of our own, our kids all think of the other kids as cousins and not, second cousins once removed :)
We were able to have a reunion over the fourth of July at the Heber Valley Camp. It was a riot and we have come home with so many memories of the three days.
*I have taken a couple of photos from my cousins shots that filled in mine. So thanks to them :)
My cousin Camille made these great signs for the cabins that told people there were babies sleeping. We used it on the suburban when Brookie wasn’t letting us sleep in the cabin the first night.
one of the first activities of the day was baseball.
1 comment:
We are sad that we missed out on such a great event.
I believe my kids and your kids refer to themselves as second cousins, without the once removed part. :)
Post a Comment