Last Saturday, I turned off my phone and the girls and I headed out on an adventure. Ogden is a place of interesting people. But I live in the area now and I am an interesting person, so hey, it all works right?
We saw a “shoot out" with cowboys and bank robbers. We met a lot of horses – real and art work.
We bought some amazing peaches and cherries.
We played on the playground, with an awesome bubble machine, and in the fountains at the train museum.
We finished the adventure with some shopping to find some new clothes for me. With success of a $7.00 dress that used to be $69.00.
We will be going back as soon as we are in town for a Saturday morning!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I love that picture of Brooke in front of the fountain, that is adorable! I've never jet-ski-ed (?), but I would totally be that crazy woman too, haha! It sound ridiculously fun!
Post a Comment