Friday, December 23, 2011

house updates!–CARPET!!!

I know you all have been wondering where I went to, well tonight (and for the past couple of nights) I had my head  in a toilet trying to fix all of them. Joyous during the Christmas season too. Not only that but Dan and I were trying to discuss our anniversary plans and both laughed because of where the conversation was taking place.

Here are before photos:

IMG_3497IMG_3498IMG_3502IMG_3503IMG_3505IMG_3509IMG_3510IMG_3511IMG_3512IMG_3514IMG_3515 

Abi and Brookie cleaning my floor :)

IMG_3538IMG_3540

and here we have after photos!!! CARPET! We were able to get carpet in on two of our floors. Our stairs aren’t quite done yet, but this is so much progress!

IMG_3544IMG_3545

These are the stone floors we have been working to get done.

IMG_3546

the girl’s room

IMG_3549

Dan’s office

IMG_3551IMG_3552

the master bedroom

IMG_3554IMG_3556IMG_3558

the floor yet to get carpet…

IMG_3560IMG_3563IMG_3564

3 comments:

Jocie said...

Looks beautiful! Almost like a real house huh? Get those toilets in and you might feel at home. (well and maybe some doors)

Samantha said...

It really is nice to have carpet here and there throughout the home, glad you got it down! Ok, and the chandelier (?) in the girls bedroom is SOOO gorgeous! My sister in law has almost the exact same one....I've a mind to steal it for myself, it's just so romantic!

Steph said...

Love the carpets and the tile in the bathrooms so pretty!