Monday, December 12, 2011

activity

mima sent the girls some activities to do at the table since we are kind of limited on what we can do and where we can go. This was the day we made ornaments to hang on our naked tree… that yes, did get one more string of lights. Just one.

Brookie reaching, not for abi, or paper, but for Abi’s m&m’s. That little smartie!IMG_3326IMG_3330IMG_3331IMG_3335IMG_3336IMG_3342IMG_3343

talking to Mima to tell her thank you

IMG_3350IMG_3351IMG_3354IMG_3355IMG_3358IMG_3359IMG_3361IMG_3362IMG_3363

Brookie eating solids!!! She hasn’t taken to them very well. I know it will take sometime and some tries.

IMG_3384 IMG_3387

Guess what? Four days until we get carpet on one floor! Upstairs will be done and we will be able to sleep in our real rooms- without doors of course :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Your girls are just so stinkin' adorable! Little Brooke has just a soft, sweet face, how exciting she's eating solids now! It took Owen about a week to get used to it, she'll get there, solids is a big change! You are working so hard on that house, you're awesome! Way to go and you are almost there. I'm sure you wished all of this could have happened before the holidays, no? Keep it up, you have lots of people sheering for you!

Lora said...

You have indoor NATURAL lighting! Huzzah! Cute girls. The house is coming along and I really hope it is done by Christmas! Those turkey shirts are adorable (I just had to pin them onto my pinterest board). Miss you.