while I am watching the BYU basketball game and shoving my face full of M&M’s I hope you enjoy these movies of Abi dancing at my mom’s house to Just Dance on the Wii.
OH my gosh, that is too funny/cute!
Holy moly she is DARLING!! She is going to be quite the dancer, like you! She is loving it. Sooo cute!
That is adorable! She's going to be a great dancer like her mommy! I love it!
I love in the second one the time she is dancing and looking right at the camera!
That is quite some booty shakin! So funny! I love that you can kind see your mom in the background.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH my gosh, that is too funny/cute!
Holy moly she is DARLING!! She is going to be quite the dancer, like you! She is loving it. Sooo cute!
That is adorable! She's going to be a great dancer like her mommy! I love it!
I love in the second one the time she is dancing and looking right at the camera!
That is quite some booty shakin! So funny! I love that you can kind see your mom in the background.
Post a Comment