Abi and I went to Dancesport Nationals this weekend! It was so much fun just being able to watch this year and not be so stressed and so crazy running around dancing! I loved seeing all my friends and surprising them with my tummy… most people didn’t know I am pregnant. They all did so well dancing too!
Abi was SUCH a good girl! We lasted for 8 hours! She danced in and on everything! I cannot wait to get her in some dance classes this coming fall.
We sat with the Moe’s who have been not only our good friends but were Dan and my ballroom teachers/coaches back in the day! They are in charge of one of the BYU youth teams and won first place which we were so excited for them… but they happened to have an extra medal… so Abigail received first place medal for her stunning dancing in the aisles!
1 comment:
How fun! We know the Moes too! Sean was Jeff's good friend through high school and we sold our apartment contract to them while we were in Taiwan. Too fun!
Post a Comment