Sunday, October 24, 2010

isn’t he handsome?

Yeah, I think my brother is too!!!

I got to watch him run a relay race for Cross country when I was in Colorado. I am amazed at how talented Erik is in running. Look at his stride… but not his face. He needs to work on that :)

IMG_4340 IMG_4363 IMG_4380 IMG_4382 IMG_4407 IMG_4449

His face looks much better here…

IMG_4452

Erik and his friend Thom

 IMG_4467

Erik and his running partner Curtis who had an amazing powerful, thrilling finish.

 IMG_4492

And my sweet Abi with her lipstick shoes!

  IMG_4510 IMG_4551

 IMG_4583IMG_4507

I love this photo of my mom. She looks so good – and a little like Martha Stewart. I know she’s laughing at that :) Love you mom!

 IMG_4588

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Looks like you had a great weekend there!! Libby has those shoes too. We call them her pink candy shoes!