we had such a wonderful conference weekend. Dan wasn’t home on Saturday, so Abi and I colored and sat on the couch and watched the first session. She took a nap the second – so nice!
During the Sunday break we went out in the rain and played at our little park. Abi is getting so big and just so much fun! We called her Tipo all day (from the Emperor's New Groove) due to her crazy hair.
Dessert was yogurt – given to her by Dan – in the container. Left to her own devices with food- you can see the results. I try and let her play with her food because it is a development and someday she will realize that yogurt lotion doesn’t work so well. I do have to draw the line sometimes when it ends up on the floor.
In this photo Abi was saying how cute a dress was that I made. “It’s just so cute mom!” were her words.
She also helped Dan on his motorcycle this past week. She LOVES to help dad! I like it because my kitchen window looks out into this spot so I can talk and watch them… but Abi can’t demand from me… heaven:)
on other Abi subjects-
The other day she said, “Mom, your hair looks crazy” I replied, “Oh thank you for noticing.” She then says, “Well, it’s all crazy like Abi’s hair,” and then proceeds to head bang to get it crazy.
She LOVES to sing! At the TOP of her lungs her own arrangement of I am a Child of God and I Love to See the Temple. That has been interesting in the grocery store and the fabric store.
As you can see above, Abi insists on dining without clothes for fear that she will get them dirty. She also insists on sleeping in her PJ’s too. It kind of gets old.
We have a fun little bit coming up for October-
- The Scarlet Pimpernel play with Dan’s parents
- The Elk and Deer hunt (I REFUSE to go)
- Colorado for Abi and I – Linds, I am finally doing it and going by myself with Abi!
1 comment:
Yahoo! You can totally do it. Have so much fun :)
Post a Comment