Friday, October 15, 2010

back in Colorado

it has been so nice being with my family in Colorado. Abi and I drove down on Wednesday and we are staying for a week. Yesterday my dad took us up to Ralph Lauren’s ranch. It was so much fun! Ralph Lauren clothing is on my dream list of clothes that I would wear if I could. Just so classy! But so is my family- here are some photos from yesterday -

The trees were flaming yellow, orange and red. Then the mountains were snow capped! It was some of the most gorgeous nature I have ever seen. Abi was being a sweetheart and just being calm too, so it made things so nice and chill.

 IMG_4189 IMG_4206 IMG_4207

I love this photo of my dad and Abigail. I think it is because I know how much I love my dad and I just feel so blessed that Abi loves him as much as I do. I also love that my dad just melts over her.

 IMG_4211 IMG_4217

 IMG_4225 IMG_4234 IMG_4256

My dad was making me laugh so hard… then my nose crinkles up. My mom says it’s cute, but sometimes I don’t think so. So I put it in here to gain more confidence about who I am.

IMG_4258 IMG_4263

I think this is the sweetest photo…

IMG_4270 IMG_4271

It was just beautiful up there.

IMG_4272 

IMG_4276

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun with your fabulous parents! Tell them "hello" for me. It's been awhile, but I sure do miss them and think of them often!

Abe n Linz said...

So glad you made the trip! Hope it went well.

Becca Meservy said...

(I like your nose crinkle. I think that in that picture you look most like your darling mother than in any other picture. Not that she has a crinkly nose or anything, just that you can really see her in who you are.)

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! Sweet picts!