Abi was so messy after dinner one night so we stuck her in the sink while I did the dishes in the other sink... needless to say, Abi loved it and my back loved no having to bend over the tub.
Ditto! Great job Dan :). So the bath in the sink thing is so great for messy meals- totally understand. Also- I love your new photo on the top! The matchy homemade dresses day! I loved your matchy homemade dresses day! :)
I love giving baths in the sink...always entertaining for Mommy and for baby! By the way, your matching dresses are adorable. You are very talented at so many things!
3 comments:
hahaha...love the hair!
Ditto! Great job Dan :). So the bath in the sink thing is so great for messy meals- totally understand. Also- I love your new photo on the top! The matchy homemade dresses day! I loved your matchy homemade dresses day! :)
I love giving baths in the sink...always entertaining for Mommy and for baby! By the way, your matching dresses are adorable. You are very talented at so many things!
Post a Comment