My Brother's family was in Colorado for a week and we drove down to see them at my parent's place. It will probably be our only time to see them this year.
During our couple days stay, the boys went fishing/camping and the girls did... of course... girl things! We shopped and made jewelery and watched chick flicks.
We were lucky because it just happened to be close to Liberty's Birthday. So we celebrated!

One of her presents from us was this cake that I enjoyed making (and eating)... so did everyone else.
During our couple days stay, the boys went fishing/camping and the girls did... of course... girl things! We shopped and made jewelery and watched chick flicks.
We were lucky because it just happened to be close to Liberty's Birthday. So we celebrated!
One of her presents from us was this cake that I enjoyed making (and eating)... so did everyone else.
We also gave her a tutu and Abi has a matching one. They were such cute creatures crawling around. They got a long so well and we enjoyed just lounging around watching them play.

2 comments:
Sweet weekend! We sure had fun with y'all. Thank you so much for making Libby's cake and giving her girly stuff (I guess).
Smiles!
Holy Cow Claire that cake is amazing! You are developing so many great skills in school- it totally inspires me. I mean baking, landscaping, child development... all such great classes!
Also, the pic of Abi and her cousin in the tutus, PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment