I always want to write these wonderful, insightful, eloquent blog posts that everyone will just read and be amazed and uplifted with. Tonight I had big plans to do one. However, after the nightly marathon of putting Abi to bed, cleaning up from the day, and being a good, supportive wife (most important to me), I have no more energy to do what I had planned! After so many attempts to sit down and write one of the ever-amazing blog posts I dream of, one becomes discouraged about blogging all together. And tonight is one of those nights.
I have to give myself a little credit that I hold my time dearly due to the fact that I am doing an insane power through of 15 credits of BYU online courses in 10 weeks. Although, there are more women who do more than I do in a day and power out some of the most creative, fun blogs I have seen to date! I yearn to be one of them! However, I am reminded of the scripture that states, "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven." It isn't my time or season and maybe someday... someday I will write that yet-to-amaze blog post. But for now, know that I am putting what is most important in my life first.
Until tomorrow...
2 comments:
To me this is one of your most insightful blogs yet. We can never be all we want to be. It is just not possible. Yet we try as we should and that is what matters. I have always loved that scripture; there is a time for everything.
I love you and miss having you closer.
Make sure you enjoy the seasong you are in. It won't come again. And, by the way, I always think you are amazing!
Post a Comment