For my birthday (not until April) Dan enrolled me in a cake decorating class... here are some of the results...
I acutally made the "Life is good" cake for my dad. It is his birthday this week and he just happened to be in town today... (pictures posted later!) It was a lemon cake with lemon filling and lemon-lime icing. So good!
This cake turned out WAY better than I thought it would. I am not a fan of roses on cakes, but I thought this was cute and fresh. It is only a 6" cake so it is tiny and I think that is one reason I liked the result...
I am almost really tired of the smell of cakes and icing in my house! I can now hardly eat or lick anything after I make it because I have made so many cakes! I guess it has been a really good thing. Yesterday, I spent 6 hours in my kitchen baking 7 cakes and decorating my dad's. Talk about crazy, but I LOVE it!
So... if you need or want a cake done, I am up for the challenge! I have a cool birthday cake to do this weekend and I hope that my ideas turn out well!

No comments:
Post a Comment