Thanks be given to my mother who threw me and Beana such a wonderful baby shower while I was in Utah! It was a reunion I will never forget! How can so many women love my baby who isn't even born yet? Thank you to all those who came and made my day!!! I am so blessed to have you in my life-
Just as a side note... the quote of the day was, "You haven't even changed your drivers' license since you were like 12." --Shlee--
5 comments:
What sweet memories! You do such a good job on your Blog Clarissa. You are remarkable.
I love you bunches--MOM <3
You look so good Clarissa! Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your little one. Motherhood is so much fun.
Claire, you and BC both look awesome! I'm so excited for both of you, and it's awesome she and Shlee got to be there for your shower. I miss you guys up here in Boise! Hope things continue to go well for you and Dan. Congrats again!
~Brittany
I like the little foo-foo skirt...so cute! Looks like you had a good time in Utah with everyone. I hope you are continuing to do good with your pregnancy! Miss you.
Well, I really hadn't changed it since I was 12... ;)
Post a Comment