Saturday, July 19, 2008

Room Updates

As we speak, we are getting carpet installed!!! YEAH! Clarissa can give into her nesting urges now!


I have to brag because I wired and put up this light all by myself!


More to come soon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alison said...

I really like the paint color. You guys have done so much for that house! It's great that you guys have the talents to do it, too.

Josh said...

Way to unleash on the beast! I don't see a nest though. You have a future hit TV show coming called "flip that farmhouse".

Bree :--) said...

Oh my, that is looking great!! Way to go. Eric remodeled our house right before we had our baby too. We moved in 4 days before she was due! I totally understand how it goes. At least you're a couple weeks early. Hope you're feeling well. It's looking wonderful!