Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ragnar Relay

While I was partying at the Thun Baby Shower, with absolutely no thoughts of remorse... my husband and his family were running the Ragnar Relay or Wasatch Back. This is a 180 mile run from Logan to Park City, Utah; split between 12 people all running three legs (no, not on three legs). Sadly, this prego brain of mine doesn't remember how long it actually took them, but they didn't come in last. They relayed for something around 32 hours... all day and all night in reality.
All of the family was pretty sore and beat after the run. This I didn't mind at all and yes, it was for purely selfish reasons... everyone was walking like me!!! Slow and waddling. They all needed extra pushes to get up and down and I just reveled in it...
The family said they had a blast and enjoyed being with each other!

No comments: