We were so blessed to have Mima, Banka, and Erik join us for Thanksgiving. It was a quick trip, but meant so much to us!
Abi lost her first tooth on Thanksgiving day! Then she promptly LOST the tooth in the carpet… it took us a while to find it. The toothfairy brought a 2 dollar bill that had sparkles all over it!
Playing the Wii was our favorite thing to do. I think we were all too tired to do anything. Especially after the boys ran a turkey trot in the morning.
These two girls have some sort of connection… I sure love watching it grow-
Out of all my gratitude picks- this man is top pick after Jesus Christ. How I love Dan! He does so much for us so unselfishly…
Then comes the rest of my family!
Uncle Erik endured having his hair done for hours by Brookie…
And Thanksgiving can’t be Thanksgiving without pie – lots of pie!
On Black Friday we headed out to Cabela’s for an adventure-
Eliza loved it – can’t you tell?
After my family left, my best friend and old room came into town. She is amazing and all I want to be in my other life! We just catch right back up and take in each other’s lives. It is a good way to be thankful for what we have been given and to also be happy for someone else who gets to experience adventures that you won’t ever get to because of the path you have decided to take. Does that make any sense? Anyway, I love Ashlee.
And I LOVE this hair!!!
Just getting so big!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment