My hard drive died on my laptop but now I am back up and running… but to start getting back I needed to make a couple of notes on things I wanted to remember-
One of the nurses during labor heard me call Dan, “Handsome” and she looked at me really funny. Later she asked why I would call Dan such a funny pet name like “Juicy”… so lately I have called him Juicy.
One of the OB’s commented on my leopard Jamberries during labor. I told him how leopard was a neutral and you can wear it with anything. He laughed and asked me if my obsession would go to putting leopard on Eliza’s feet… it hasn’t happened yet, but it makes me laugh thinking about it.
These were the names of the nurses in recover and such that I loved- Maloree, Wendy- Harmony, Brandi, Annie, Marianne, & Jessica. The doctors I saw were - Dr bean, Spencer, Aagard (who delivered Eliza), & Jones. I also loved my RN Sara and my anesthesiologist Rick – they made me laugh a TON! It was truly a happy time.
As we were listening to carols the other day, Abi mentioned that they were old. I told her REALLY old and she said, “Yeah, like the 80’s?” WHAT?!?! That made ME feel SO old. Why the 80’s girl?
Speaking of music. I had a clip playing on my phone and B said, “Mom, that is the shake song.” I asked her where she had heard of it and she told me it plays in my car… then she said, “Mom, that is my song. The shake song is Brookie Trout’s song.” Oh man, I am in for it.
I am trying to get some things transferred over from my hard drive that we could save. Thankfully I was up to date on my blogging because I lost all my photos from the end of July on… So luckily I have those in some form saved. It is a tender mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment