Watching this girl come home from her from her first day of school. It was so much fun to talk with her-
It’s our traditional Papa Murphy’s Cookie Dough cookies for after school the first day-
Brooklyn is a picky eater – it is just built in. We don’t cater and there are quite a few nights that she goes hungry since she won’t eat what is made. This summer we have seen a HUGE shift in her eating. She has tried everything she is given and likes most of it. It has been a wonderful payoff. However, I still have a problem getting her to eat fruits and some veggies. Really? It is so weird. We still offer every time. Anyway, the other week Abi and I were eating watermelon and Brookie pipes in, “Mom, I am bigger now so I can eat watermelon.” And she ate and ate and ate watermelon. I had to document it because I was so shocked! Abi was funny and wanted to feed her.
Abi wanted to put her love notes from lunch on her board. It made me feel like a million bucks!
I went and canned pears with one of my friends.
And the HAIL was HUGE! This piece had melted quite a bit. It was neat to see-
And a girl who loved her chapstick a lot- Her whole face needed it!
Getting bigger- 28.5 weeks
Ahh- the sight of your little one playing so cutely on her own… and the sight of her reading a book in the middle of the library… makes your heart melt
Abi was the star student last week because it was her birthday. This was a poster her class wrote about her. I thought it was all good until the last sentence… we don’t golf. Nor have ever golfed… don’t know where that came from.
I got into trouble with my girl friend who sells fabric flowers and elastics for a business. It was so much fun going to her home and picking all these fun frills out. I crafted for about four hours that night. I think we have every color of the rainbow, but you can never have enough options… All the girls will be decked out, always.
No comments:
Post a Comment