Abi had a great week on her birthday – school started, birthday, birthday party – she was loaded and exhausted by the end of the week.
But her actual birthday was really nice. We always have birthday pancakes-
And she chose Egg Drop Soup for her birthday dinner -
I made the cutest mini cake for her. It was my first time decorating a cake since her 2nd birthday. Crazy huh? It kind of came back but I am glad I had this one to make before her big one that weekend for the party.
She was such a good big sister and let B blow out her last candle. How could she not get her wish? If she would tell me, I would probably fulfill it because she was so kind. It is amazing how being sweet to your siblings gets mom to do a lot more for you. I wonder if they will ever clue into that…
This is life for us – Dan trying to make fun, Abi handling it really well, and B not capable of playing around with Dan. She dislikes it a lot. This photo makes me laugh-
Popping a prego picture in here at 27.5 weeks-
Life couldn’t get any better right now -
Abi we love you so much! Here are your six for six-
- I love that you are become independent on a lot of new things – like cooking, swimming, and showering by yourself. It is fun to watch your eyes light up when you accomplish something that you may not have been able to do just a few months ago.
- You are so sensitive to the Holy Ghost. You are always talking about him being with you and how much you love that feeling. I hope that this testimony continues to grow.
- You love school and learning and the best part about that is that you come home bursting with new information you want to share and teach the rest of your family with. Like tonight you taught us how to draw Cat in the Hat because you learned in art class today.
- You are such a great big sister. You are always willing to help Brooklyn even when she shuns the help. I feel like my burden of having another baby is lifted because I know I will have you to help out. It means the world to me.
- Your eyes and smile melt my heart. And you know what? It is because you are so gorgeous on the inside from making righteous choices and trying to be like Jesus. Just smile and bat those eyes for me and I am sold!
- You are my friend. Some days, you are as close to adult conversation as I get and usually you are enough for me. We talk about anything and everything and I find myself learning from you.
Love you – Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment