Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Madness–phone photos

We spent a “warm” afternoon in the park-

2014-02-17 17.33.002014-02-17 17.33.012014-02-19 10.42.57

We babysat our favorite dog for a weekend. It was perfect because the girls had pink eye and needed some love.

2014-02-22 10.15.48

We got excited for spring when wal-mart brought out the pallets of mini Cadbury eggs

2014-02-25 10.47.48

We lounged like kitties on the porch

2014-02-26 13.21.16

Abi had dinner night and chose nutella quesadillas- she can make dinner every night like that!

2014-02-27 18.18.17

We had afternoons waiting in the car for Abi to come out for dance class-

2014-02-28 15.24.162014-02-28 15.25.47

I had my tweet posted on BYUTV and was so excited!

2014-02-28 19.36.43

I did flowers for a contestant in Miss Saratoga Springs. And I got to do her makeup too-

2014-03-01 14.05.052014-03-01 17.23.15-1

Dan and I finally got our anniversary date to Brian Regan! We laughed so hard and it felt so good!

2014-03-01 20.42.222014-03-01 20.42.482014-03-01 20.44.202014-03-01 21.03.042014-03-02 11.57.34

I found a love note one day after Dan left for work and I came home. It was so sweet!

2014-03-04 10.57.00

Brookie and I played around one afternoon-

2014-03-05 11.03.382014-03-05 11.03.542014-03-06 14.50.032014-03-06 14.50.07

I whipped up the fun designs for a friend back in our Roy ward. They were so cute! Making more of these this week!

2014-03-07 07.53.51

We babysat for friends and Abi took care of Lucas all the time. She did a great job!

2014-03-07 09.39.39

We got to have all-you-can-eat pizza and guess how ate the most?… Dan. Smile

2014-03-07 18.51.05

Enjoyed our selves some gymnastics at BYU (can you tell we love BYU sports?)

2014-03-07 19.56.422014-03-07 19.56.552014-03-07 19.57.062014-03-07 19.57.19

We tuckered out at night

2014-03-09 21.12.26

And didn’t even move a muscle when we moved the book-

2014-03-09 21.12.522014-03-12 09.31.41

We rode bikes to the bus stop with coats up-down (upside down)

2014-03-12 12.14.012014-03-12 12.14.09

We used blue marker as lipstick- maybe I should say… B used blue marker.

2014-03-13 13.46.272014-03-13 13.58.01-1

B ate her first orange and liked it… after she tried the rind for a bite and choked that down. 2014-03-13 14.31.03

I went to a lovely RS dinner and ate such a great meal with good ladies-

2014-03-13 18.45.482014-03-13 18.45.542014-03-13 18.46.072014-03-13 18.46.13

Abi had her final dance class and we were invited in to watch and film for this class. It was just a prep class so there wasn’t a performance-

2014-03-14 16.05.51

2014-03-14 16.10.562014-03-14 16.18.492014-03-14 16.22.072014-03-14 16.31.092014-03-14 16.32.052014-03-14 16.44.362014-03-14 16.58.342014-03-14 17.01.592014-03-14 17.02.172014-03-14 17.03.18

Dan couldn’t make it, but when Abi got home, he had left her some flowers-

2014-03-14 17.37.51

We spent two nights watching Dancesport Nationals at BYU and catching up with old friends and dance partners. It was a wonderful weekend! I took a sister from my ward the first night and she loved it so much, she came the second night.

2014-03-14 19.12.122014-03-14 20.36.51-12014-03-14 22.22.332014-03-15 13.06.082014-03-15 13.06.09

The girls did so good at nationals and B fell asleep in my arms, but the light was so bright I had to put a paper over her face. We got home about 1am that night.

2014-03-15 21.33.502014-03-15 21.34.322014-03-15 21.58.412014-03-15 22.29.17

The leprechaun came and left a trail of lucky charms to two places! One to a stack of geodes in the garage and one to a pot of gold pieces!

2014-03-17 08.21.242014-03-17 08.21.26

I had some dental work done and my face was SO swollen and sore!

2014-03-18 15.59.192014-03-18 15.59.30

No comments: