Saturday, January 5, 2013

iFly Utah and Anberlin

For another date Dan and I went and did indoor skydiving. We had one of our YW come and meet us there to watch the girls so they could watch us.

_MG_4112

Oh man! This was right up my alley. Dan can even attest of his jealousy that I didn’t even need the instructor’s help because I was so awesome and in control. I can’t wait to go again!

Later in the day, Dan surprised me with a date. I had been wanting to see Anberlin in concert but we couldn’t afford it with Christmas coming up. So Dan got a babysitter and took me out to get my mind off of the concert.

It was pure torture driving past the venue where the concert was knowing that I was going to be so close, yet so far. But Dan had other plans when he pulled in. Merry Christmas from Dan! What a perfect ending to a jam packed adventurous day!

No comments: