We have all heard this saying, I am sure. Well, it surely happened here!
We purchased our car and then it all happened. Here’s a bit of the bus that hit us -
- My hard drive died
- I burnt a huge chunk of my hair off – it was awful!
- The vacuum broke
- Then I went to register the car and the taxes for the car were not put on our loan and we were so not ready for that payment!
- We haven’t sold our other car yet and that was paying for the new car – bye bye to the Christmas budget!
- Then my sewing machine died while working on Christmas presents! AHH!!! (This was the hardest one crazily enough!)
To top it all off, Brooklyn, Dan, and I all got sick. Like hurling, achy, feverish dying! Not all at once, but all in the same week. Thankfully every one and everything is getting back on their feet again, except my tummy – I am still working on getting a full meal in.
I am still afraid to touch anything!
I felt like this in a lightning storm-
It is going to be a tough recovery with it being the Christmas season and all… but we are doing well and in good spirits while eating our food storage! :)
2 comments:
Oh, yuck! Sorry :( Hopefully things will be better soon!
Not fun! I hope the sun shines through soon.
Post a Comment