abi had been begging Mima for months to come up and take her to the “stake conference water falls”… so we did. we took a tour of the conference center, which none of us had ever done, and really enjoyed ourselves. our kids were pooped at the end of the afternoon, but it was the good kind of pooped.
I loved all the artwork there… especially that they had many of Walter Rane’s originals. He is my favorite LDS artist. I love art and could only think of wishing Dan was there with me to see them all… can I see a date night coming on? there is something so special to me in knowing how much the church values art. I am grateful that they do this. There was such a strong feeling of the spirit in the conference center. It was yet another testimony builder for me. I also loved our tour guide. He was soooo good with the crazy kids and mothers with babies! It helped that he had 27 grandchildren.
and this if for my dad…
it is a grandpa and a grand-daughter looking at the night sky. my dad does this with Abigail. it brought me to tears when I happened upon it.
No comments:
Post a Comment