Thursday, February 9, 2012

confessions- two that don’t go well together

I just love motherhood *cough*

Brookie spilled out of her diaper last night. This morning Dan took care of her.

I went down this afternoon to put Brookie to a nap. Noticed the blankets were also spilled on, sighed and took them upstairs. I just took off the sheets from my bed to wash so I threw them all in the wash together. The first item that didn’t go well is the washer…

the second item, well let’s just say as I was pulling out my bedding to put in the dryer I thought maybe a kleenex had gotten washed which was a nuisance but deal-able.  Oh no, it wasn’t fuzzies… I leaned into the washer next and pulled out the remains of a washed diaper. Joyous.

those little gel balls were EVERYWHERE! I did as much as I could to get them out of the laundry – washer – and dryer , but I sure hope that they don’t ruin my sheets.

Now, the real questions is – was that a clean diaper or a spilled diaper?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh, isn't that just how it goes? I'm so sorry! The hubby's try to be sweet and helpful, but somehow it just backfires because we just assume they would throw a diaper away, right? Being a mom is the most unglamorous job....ever. But, I'm told it's worth it....