Friday, November 11, 2011

confessions

this episode gets three confessions of motherhood-

  • Brooklyn is chilling screaming up in our room right now. She is terribly sick and so am I AND so is Abi! I just needed a break. At least I know she is still breathing! I will crawl up the stairs get her when I am done with this.
  • I heated up a bottle in the microwave. Actually this isn’t the confession. I am a full supporter of zapped bottles. So actually here is the confession – I opened the microwave to realize that it was empty! The bottle was still on the table. oh geeze
  • This one is gross. I am forever tainted. I was letting Brooklyn lick one of my green beans last night at dinner since she kept grabbing them off my plate. When she was done I stuck it back on my plate (spit-up drool and all) yeah, you know what’s coming…. I TOTALLY SPACED that green bean was previously claimed and ATE it about three minutes later!!! I could not figure out why I could smell spit-up so much! That was it for my dinner and was surprised I kept my food down all night.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh blah, feel better! It's hard enough when the kids are sick, but it's almost impossible when mama's sick too.