Friday, November 26, 2010

happy thanksgiving

Here are some great sites from thanksgiving… and then some things we are thankful for-

First, we have a tradition that we do a murder mystery dinner with Dan’s family during the holidays. This year we were gods and goddesses. It just so happened that I was the murder and no one guessed that I was.

Tyler as Hermes

IMG_4929

Chase and Morgan as Hera and Dionysus

 IMG_4919

Cam and Jenny as Apollo and Artemis

 IMG_4920

Lon and Bev as Hephaestus and Aphrodite

 IMG_4922

Jocie and Josh as Demeter and Hades

IMG_4924

Dan and Clarissa as Ares and Athena

IMG_4926

Abi and her cousin Rome

 IMG_4927

Abi playing in the snow

 IMG_4795

IMG_4811 IMG_4816 IMG_4821 IMG_4827 IMG_4833

Baby Capri

IMG_4842

Aunt Jenny

 IMG_4843

IMG_4852

 IMG_4853

 IMG_4862

And here is what we are thankful for-

IMG_4863

 IMG_4864 IMG_4866 IMG_4869 IMG_4870

IMG_4875

 IMG_4877

 IMG_4879 IMG_4883 

Surprise! family loved Abi’s shirt as we sent her upstairs for the day.

16 comments:

Becca Meservy said...

Oooooo! Me-like-y

Unknown said...

It appears that congratulations are in order!! How far along are you?!

Abe n Linz said...

Congrats! I am excited for you.

The Chizel Family said...

Congratulations! I love that you let Abi tell everyone!

mcewen16 said...

Congrats, you two! I'm so excited for you!

Ashlee said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

So happy for you. :)

Trent Young said...

yay! congratulations!!! :)

Martha Lee said...

Congrats! That is so fun.

Jenilee said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Brian & Kyla said...

Congrats Clarissa!

Samantha said...

How exciting! Baby #2 is on the way! Very happy for your family :) Abi will love learning about the baby in mama's belly! The Bump.com has some great tickers for your blog (well, they are the ones I use...), it's fun for everyone to keep track!

Katie S said...

Congratulations!

Anbre said...

Congrats! What great news!

Jill said...

Congrats you guys, I am thrilled for you!!

April said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope your pregnancy is going well. When are you due? :)

Rachel Q said...

Congratulations! Here's wishing you lots of energy!