Tuesday, November 16, 2010

actions

this is a photo of my nativity… empty, I know. You will just have to ask Abi about it.

IMG_4723

One by one Abi picked each piece out from the Nativity and chucked it across the room. Not so bad, BUT what followed each action was this alarming outburst, “I am just SOOO FRUSTRATED!” Each piece, over and over again. I still can’t find my cow. To laugh or to correct? I couldn’t help but laughing.

And yes, I put up my Christmas Decorations. And yes, that is our 18” Christmas tree. I love it! Simplicity.

1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

Why was she frustrated?
I don't know when I'll decorate, but I did ask Abe if we were going to get a real tree this year since we'll be around. It sounds like we may, but we've been using a little 3 foot tree for awhile. Small is way easier to set up and no needle clean up.