Friday, September 17, 2010

projects

They are coming out my ears! I can’t stop them… but I LOVE it! I can only show you some of them since a lot are going for presents and I wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise for you who are receiving them.

Abi ready to go swimming? In the nude?

 IMG_3435

IMG_3438

Last Saturday we went on the Provo Canyon trail and it was so nice and fun to be together as a family!

 IMG_3454

IMG_3461

 IMG_3467

 IMG_3472 IMG_3478

My new camera strap from the tutorial herewith variations of my own.

 IMG_3482 

Something I am SO excited about… don’t you love the cute fabric?

 IMG_3493-1

IMG_3505

My new floral arrangement for my living room.

 IMG_3508

Look what came in the mail yesterday!!! It’s finally official!

 IMG_3514

In words relating to that… I want to let my family and friends know how much all your support has meant to me during my dancing and school endeavors. After a much deliberated and prayerful month, I have decided to be finished dancing for the time being. As hard as this decision has been to make, I know it is the right thing. The Lord is pleased with my progress and is satisfied where I have been and made it to. I am SO grateful for the experiences and friends that I have made. It was truly dreams come true!

I am so ready to learn and do other things too! Being mom has been awesome, but I have also taken on learning Spanish and learning about aromatherapy right now. But what is the best about all this… I am staying at home to do these things! Love it!

3 comments:

Jess said...

What fun projects! Abi is so big! She is adorable. Congrats on finishing school, and I am glad that you finally get to stay at home with your baby now! :)

Samantha said...

I'm glad Dan is back. Looks like a great family activity. I like you dimploma frame and picture!

Abe n Linz said...

I love the camera strap. I was going to buy one at swiss days but didn't feel like paying what they wanted. Thanks for sharing the link! I think I have everything in my sewing box to make one!
And you can totally make the drive! The biggest thing I have to remember is that I can't feel like I'm in a hurry to get there. I have to just enjoy the ride as things happen. If Crew needs a break, we stop. . etc.
Congrats again on graduating and setting new stay-at-home-mom goals! You're right. Just because you're home doesn't mean you need to stop learning. Aromatherapy is really fun to get into. I have books I could let you borrow sometime.