What beautiful weather around here! I am antsy to get out all of my fall wear but it still gets too hot in the day and I know I have to wear it all winter… blah! It is all down hill from here Als!
I spent the day working on some more projects… I am sure that I will have LOADS of posts once Christmas has passed. I am SO excited for what I accomplished today. I also took the leap and made my own laundry soap using the recipe from my cousin and her friend here. I used some lemon and lavender EO because that is what I had, but I would like to try some other EOs too… like something woodsy. Yum! Some thing that I wanted to add to the information is that it made 2 gallons for one batch and, according to Camille, is about 28 loads. She said it amounts to about a penny a load, but I got about 4 cents. Either way this is a STEAL! I got my EO at Sunflower Farmer’s Market for a good deal since they were having a sale. It took me about 30 mins to make the batch! Thanks Camille!
1 comment:
Your wreath is beautiful. I am assuming you made it?!
Good job getting on making the laundry soap. I still need to try making some!
Post a Comment