Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Thomas Christmas

 DSC08775

Merry Chirstmas to you! (I know it’s late, but whatever)

 DSC08779

Abi got fruit in her stocking

DSC08789

Coloring with Grandma

DSC08795

Abi got a babydoll stroller and all she does is push it around all day! She loves it so much that we brought it with us to Colorado. I wish I could share all the cute things she has done in the past two weeks, but it would take forever.

 DSC08805

Aunt Jenny gave all the boys swords… as you can see, that was quite the gift!

DSC08813

Abi got some cooking dressups and thinks they’re grand!

Dan scored internet for his phone, a scope for his rifle, paintball gear, fleece vest and jacket, a new leatherman, and apple juice (from his favorite mother-in-law).

I got a right-hand ring from Dan that is just stunning, perfume, lots of jewelry, a gift card to Ikea (yeah), Twilight, a beautiful painting (see below) to hang in my bedroom, and a piano keyboard that is WAY nice. You can hook your iPod up to it and it will play the music from it and you can record to it. I am so excited to play around with it when we get back to Utah.

The Singing Butler by Jack Vettriano

In Park City, we also did a Murder Mystery dinner and I will post photos of that as soon as I get them!

1 comment:

Jocie said...

And I missed the swords!!? Aww that might have been worth it. Hmm, nope still glad I stayed home. But I bet it was fun?!! Yea fun.